Saturday, November 14, 2015
The other side of the world
Breathing the thin air
that smell like roses
The shadows pull me
Through a thousand clocks
Running in circle
Swing through the wind
Seeking and hiding
In the colourful playground
It is what it is
In a second,
Curtain was torn down
Glasses shattered at the sound of a horn
The silent blow of whispers
Dancing in the air
Like petals with a curse
It is à cruel curse
Running in circle
Holding it tight
Dancing, smiling, laughing
Believing it is what it is
In a thousand clocks
Petals swing with the sound
Cursing at the fall
Not knowing it is a lovely cursed
Walking on the path
Smelling the lavenders
It is a curse i should have start
Many years ago
The smell of roses
The fallen petals
Shimmers the butterfly
Hurrying to the horizon
Believing it is what is
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Monday, May 24, 2010
Sunday, April 04, 2010
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Sunday, January 03, 2010
Happy 2010! i always love this number :P
So as usual lets list out my complete resolution:
1.Camera - Completed hehe got myself new Nikon S600, im quite satisfied with it except the battery heat problem and the poor video capture. Going to send for services and try ask for the new 1.
2. Hand Phone - I want e66 - Completed but not e66 :(
3. Forecast for at least RM5k profits from my online business - hope i can :P - At least half of it, i wish i have more time!
4. Fly to Indonesia and makes business with Indonesian wholesaler - Not Completed
5. Take IELTS - Not Completed
6. Apply for Scholarship/Master degree - Not Completed
7. Expand my business. - Yup just started
8. Buy my own apartment for investment - Not Completed
9. Take my mom and my sis & bro to Redang - Not Completed
Looks like most of my last year resolutions is not completed. Jeez..
Ok My 2010 resolutions
I havent really thought of any great resolutions for 2010. Perhaps try to complete the resolutions i havent completed yet
1. Fly to Indonesia and makes business with Indonesian wholesaler
2. Take IELTS
3. Apply for Scholarship/Master degree Plan to take Master on 2011.
4. Expand my business. Gain more money from internet business or any other online methods
5. Take my mom and my sis & bro to Redang.
6. Going to universal studios Singapore
7. I plan to go to any of this country (depend on my bonus) : China, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand or Australia
8.Open my own boutique
Recaps off a few good and sad memories through 2009:
1. I get rid the kind of human that eat their own friend. Thank GOD!
2. Went to USA for 3 weeks. Its so AWESOME! I missed Hollywood so much
4. Went to Singapore again to attend conference.
5. Find new "port" for my kinky.
6. Yeah again - a Very Big Bonus!!
7. Kinky sales much more than before. :)
1. My beloved acky died
I learn alot of things last year.
1 interesting thing i learned is, to get a better and happy life is just by getting rid of people who gives u so much problem and burden u in unexpected ways. Life is too short to care for others who dont care about u.
Do not gives all my knowledges to anybody even to the 1 closest to me unless they can give me enough benefits hehe
I'm still hating my job, but happy that now i have lots of new experience with my job. Just cant wait to get off for a better benefits. But i think i would love to get my Master first or simply continue with PHD. :)
Marry? is not in my to do list yet. Nobody is interesting enough around me. 1 thing for sure, i want to marry the guy i love, i do not want to end up living with somebody i hate most or living in unhappy life. What for getting married if all u get is pain?
Above all i would like to enjoy my life to the fullest! I'm looking forward to do so much of travelling! yippie.
Monday, December 21, 2009
My life hasn't been that normal lately. So i got my sweet revenge last weekend after a long busy months i had. It was a terrible life doing DOSM & BGSP project. Our frustration is due to the ignorance we received from our management level. It's been 4 years and nothing has been change to improved certain thing and all the management fuss that yet to fulfilled makes us feel even bored. It makes "us" want to run away, but we cant. We've been bond. So the plan was to see how our management will appreciate us by end of this financial year. If not we just have to do something about it.
So what i did during weekend: Eat what i want to eat, spent my credit card without thinking (luckily i forgot about keyboard or plasma tv or video cam or nokia e66, still have my senses i guess), playing pool and fussball, watched 2 great movies: Storm Riders and Avatar.
Jake Sully attitude in that movie is so i like. His blue face seems cuter then his normal face :P. I love the beautiful hanging garden with waterfall running down, the network ideas in pandora is so cool though looks a bit disgusting when they trying to connect their "network". Not to forget the flying dragon. The movie blended very well with the CGI and real characters as well as the exotic world of pandora looks so real. It seamless. I'm obsessed with Avatar now, so I'm gonna watch Avatar again, this time in 3D, probably at IMAX. :P
Wow we are celebrating New Year next week! Year 2010. Sounds promissing isn’t? Or it's just another boring year that i have to face? Doing things i dont really like? Or should i spend all my money to go for
As for this week, i have to settle all the PAT error in DOSM followed with 3 days wedding on weekend.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
In the middle of the night,
Listening to my bro in law snores,
Sing along with Taylor Swift,
and Avik as my companian from far away.
I'm still sitting here on my chair,
Looking at my laptop,
Trying to solve my modeling,
and its not working.
It's a countless night,
I stay awake in the middle of the night,
It's countless free hours im working,
For my fortune next year,
Which i dont assure i can get.
When will this end?
I'm so tired.