I feel like cursing today
Well, I’ve been doing that almost everyday
Whenever it crosses my mind
How fucked up you guys were

I couldn’t believe
How I spent most of my life
With a bitch or I would rather call babiturat
It’s just disgusting to even speak or hear her name
Not to forget that bastard

I couldn’t believe I wasted most of my life
Believing I have them who will always stand behind me
I couldn’t believe I gave all my trust
To an unknown devil.

There won’t be a single day in my life
I’ll forget all the shits they have given me
Never have I felt this much of hatred,
It will remain forever till the end of the day.

So just fuck off
Your cry won’t be heard
Your sympathy is like shits to me
Your apology just disgusts me
You can just go to hell.

Trust…
I will never trust anyone
As much as I always did

Friends, bullshits…
What are friends for when they just come and go?
Treat me whenever they want, and ignore me when ever
they have others? WTF?
I don’t have time to play with immature kind of people anymore,
that are ignorance and have no dick to stand by their friends no matter what,
to really treat friends like a friend should be
Not just by caring them when they want something
and gone when they can’t get anything

I'm sick of being nice
It’s better to just enjoying my life
Without any commitment
Sipping coffee with those who
I don’t really care,
And yet are more honest, adventurous,

reliable and trouble free. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note