Selamat Hari Raya!

Selamat Hari Raya!!! Well, i don't think i ever felt so excited about raya since im in high school! i feel so fun fun fun. I wanna eat rendang, lemang, nasi impit n pineaple tarts - my favourites. Perhaps what makes me more excited then before is because I have a new purple room, a nice black n white baju raya, new mascara, new foundation, new brooch and a new fury aka bulu bulu hand beg (mcm bdk kecik dpt benda br) and of course.. a long holidays, from tuesday to next wednesday.

This year will be a bit different, as we going to Perak n stay at my sis in law's house for 2 nights, which i don't like it at all, i had too, though it's nice to go to the hot spring park, i just don't like to stay at other people's house. Feel uncomfortable. What çhoice i have, im the only driver here. :(

Good news is we're going to have an open house on 12/10. Menu hven't decide yet but the best part is, maybe we will served satay on that day... it has been years we don't have satay for open house. So people who was invited, do come to my house! So again Selamat Hari Raya n Maaf Zahir Batin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note