Time is Ticking!!!



Time is ticking,
i've been sleeping,
need some aspirin,
need more aspirin!

Time is chasing me,
nervous is within me,
i need some indome,
to feed stomach of me.

Time is passing by,
what a lullaby,
i should instead go n buy,
burger from that Bai!

half more days before the doomsday,
I'm still babling on this mid day,
useless to say,
i need a burger today!

This poem is the results,
of the activations of my nervous system,
it's tickling, mingling, diggling, n ling ling,
releasing gasses,
creating butterflies
flyings happily in the trapped of gasses,
up n down making me restless,
what if i release big gigantic gasses,
on the stage n being heard by 170 peoples???

Oh no... no.. no!!
It wont happen cause the microphone is on the desk,
perhaps i can make a loud "Achooo",
to cover the gasses bombastic explosions,
Thus the history is covered,
But people next to me will fainted.

Oh shit, my burger!
i need it now! it's 1 pm, i need it now!

Oh shit, i wasted my precious time,
with this unwise poems,
30 minutes is wasted,
i am doomed!

My dearest Burger
i'm coming to the rescue......!
n thus.... this ghosts of clocks is everywhere looking at me...


Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note