Confused...Culture Shock!

Whatttt???

That's the only words i can said + a confused look like this poor kitten here ->->->-> ->->->

when ALMOST ALL my friends married or getting married give the same comments about my new kinky stuff :

"I'm so shy! I dont want to wear it "
"Oh it's too sexy why should i wear it, i'm so shy "
"What for i wear it? I rather naked then wearing those "
"I don't need that, naked is better n enough "
"It's see through, makes me shy, i dont want to wear it"
"I don't like it, it's not my custom "

Please help me i dont understand why?? why??? I'm too culture shock here! especially from those married people who said they are too shy to wear it. I don't believe it!!! Exception for single ladies la... but still! It's confusing!

First: It's not too sexy! It's just see through, nice n nice n nice not that daring and kinky at all (for the first 3 items) ! I meant to put more DARING things in future.

Two: It meant to be sexy with those lingeries on U. It is meant to seduce your man. That's the purpose to be sexy.

Three: Why need to be shy with ur own husband?? U will naked after all!

Four: Why don't they have the idea to "spice up" a little with those sexy lingeries. Feel sexy n seductive.

Five: It can be wear on day not only at night if u think it's a waste of money wearing it for like 5 seconds maybe.

Six: Be imaginative on what u can do with those sexy lingeries on U. For your man to get the "different" hotness level.

Seven: Personally i think wearing sexy lingeries before complete naked is more hot, seductive, sexier and romantic.

Eight: Ok i have to admit it is not our custom.. so what?? beat it! it's for your lover sake! U have to put confident, want to be sexy enough to melt ur partner n crave for u every second of the day.

Nine: Most men loves their girl with those kinky sexy lingeries, makes them turn on then complete naked (from almost all my guy friends comments+blog+forums+articles+etc)

Ten: Creativity in sex life will help strengthening your sex life - lingeries is 1 of those! (like 1 article i read after she bought a sexy lingeries, since then she said "Hari Hari Mau" LOL)

Don't give me the look n say - "U r not marry!! U don't know anything!!" oh please.. yes i'm not marry n YET i understand what lingerie can makes me feel -wild, alluring, being hot n sexy and gives me confident even more. It's normal! Oh for some people only, i guess...

Weird n confused... i think it's impossible.. maybe the real reason is "It's expensive, waste of money n again what for?? well simplest say - i dont want to buy la" ---> this is more acceptable.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note