Meet Uncle Husein

Juara Lagu 2008

Yay!!! The winner goes to the most weird voice band in Malaysia "Lagu Untukmu" by Meet Uncle Hussein!

Yay!!! there goes my prediction again. I'm good at prediction Muahahaha... i know.. i know.. thank u.. thank u... muahaha.

Puas hati siot. Ramai tak nak percaya bila aku kata lagu ni best giler. Ramai tak nak sokong aku bila aku kata lagu ni akan menang. Ramai tak nak mengaku yang aku memang hebat lagi mulut masin hahahha...(saja nak riak tak tentu arah happy punya pasal)

History: The moment i listen to this song, i fell in love for the weirdness of the vocal and the voice and the catchy tune they create. I go berserk, want to jump around here n there banging my head singing it loud n crazily! I'm still waiting redbox to get this karaoke IMMEDIATELY u bitch!!!





AJL life performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL2qlpE6DZA


Meditating: Predict guru will again predict the winner for the next coming Juara Lagu 2009..

P/S: This is meet uncle Husein cousin as u can hear from their similar voice hehehe. Another joy songs for my ears!



And people.. dont tell me i'm weird for i'm loving this weird songs hahaha.. they playing a good cool weird musics. i like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note