Monthly Update

Wah… this 2 weeks have been the most bz weeks for me. Work + business + entertainment non stop everyday from 8.30 – 12pm. Now I can feel the symptoms of sickness is coming. I really need MC to get a good rest, though I already ponteng keje last week hehe.

Bad and good things that happened:

:) - Took Jonas to Satay Kajang, I brought a camera but forgot to take our pics eating satay! I             didn’t know that there are white people doing part time job as a statue at BB street. I don’t           think they can get lots of money for that in Malaysia.

Unknown

Jonas

:(- I went to Penang to attend my classmate wedding. Stayed at UiTM hotel ALONE which cost         me RM110 per night! Macam orang kaya plak kan, cess aku tertipu uhuks. If I knew I’m               going to stay there alone spending RM110 for a room, I better book a cheap hotel in Penang         and go jalan2 around the town which is more value for money or else just bring my mom               along to Penang n go jalan2.

K.Tas & Due wedding

:) - I received my Kinky items this week. Again China mad mistakes by sending the wrong size           and short 1 item, bad qualities – complaint to the manager – he will send us the correct items       for free.

:( - Too many incontingency cost that added to my cc hutang lagik - Penang, Pahang, insurance,        birthdays, swimming etc

:( - Lot’s of things to think – house renovation, Kinky method of payment, Kinky Logo, Kinky              marketing, renovation loan, diet thingy, where’s my bonus? Why no increament? can I settle        my hutang? Will I go to US? How long should I extend my holiday? When should I go to                Cameron? Aiyooo pening kepala dibuatnyer…

:) - 1 more month for our heavenly vacation in Redang (3-5 July)! Can’t wait!

:) - If I can go to US, if I get bonus, if Daniel approve my training, July can be consider as my              “Vacation month” - UC + training + extend vacation there (approximately 3 weeks)                        Muahaha!!

:( - If everything is fine, we will start renovating house this July, meaning I will start to pay for            the renovation loan. So those who waiting for me to get married, u’ll be disappointed cause I          wont get marry within this 3 years. No doubt of it. Anyway it’s not my priority :P Kinky is            my priority now hehehe..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note