I am so happy

I never felt this relief and so happy... I have throw away my burden about that bitch. Yes that bitch.. Just to think about it again, we can't really trust anybody in this world. Who knows one day ur closest friend will call u a black pig and start cursing ur physical.

The funny part is, this bitch didn't realize that she became what she is now because of her transformation. Yeah she have a very low self-esteem. So to turn out to be a butterfly, she have to shave her big (bigger then me) triangle-square eyebrow, pluck her mustache and straighten her hair. I'm sure if she remain all those things, her husband will never even notice her in the first place! I still remember how Ben laugh like hell when he saw her ID card before her transformed. Yet, she wants to kutuk orang lain? Dasar tak sedar diri.

I'm not that surprised why she still don't understand why me n rafiee get so upset with her that we felt she stabbed us. Ok let me tell the story...

What u do if u care about someone? U will want them to be successful and happy rite? Well that's what i did. I know her husband always instable, have problems with work, colleagues hate him especially his boses, always on contracts and have lots of debt. So if i can get her being my partner do something n make extra income this will help her too.

We used to have dreams about being a successful person. I always think of having my own lingerie line.. then 1 day, when i found the supplier, i decided to sell it in blog. The first thing i think off was having that bitch as my business partner though i can do that all myself silently!! But i dont do that. Why? because i care about her. There are other people who want to join me but i said "No, i can't i will make Syareena my business partner cause this is our dreams" this is what comes out from my mouth all the time.

From there, i start buy n selling lingeries but it's not enough, i want to try further and gamble with china supplier. So i took a loan so that we can have a bigger capital to make the business bloom. I dont care if i have to take the loan n that bitch just have to pay me every month. This is what im willing to do! In my head i always thinking about us being successful. So i dont really berkira much.

Then things start to change. I notice her changes, at the same time she start to push me away.. I give space to her and i just cant believe that bitch said i dont care about her, whenever i called or sms she dont care to reply but she can call, ym and contact rafiee! WTF! Then when i asked her to stay with Kinky.. she gives me unevitable reasons so that she have to quit. Do u know how i felt that time? I am so sad cause its not even 1 year and all my dreams about us being successful is just merely a game to her... which obviously she DONT care at all.

So fine, im really fed up with that bitch. Then she told me she's gonna stay in Perak but tadaaaa. She stayed there for 1 week n came back here and when i asked to hang out she dont want. n yet blame me for not care for her? WTF!

Then, 1 day i had an email telling me about that bitch new business. So what do u think i will feel?? Of course i feel anger! I just cant believe she do this to me! I cant believe she quit just to make her own blogshop! I said to myself.. "she's fooling me all this while, she never care about our business at all. She just want to suck my brain, and when its enough.. she will do it herself!!" It's not only me.. u can ask anybody about this and everybody will said it's so bad! So it's logic for me to get angry!!!

All this while i take her, bring her in and work hard to make us success - she quit - she make her own lingeries business with the same supplier with my customers and with a way cheaper price - and yet she dont feel that she HURT us?? Is this a friend??? Can u call this a friend?? She surely dont have heart at all!

Definitely NO, she dont care about her friends. That's why she dont feel it is a bad thing to do. She think oh this is business world. FUCK YOU! Then she attack saying me as im always right always show off over the head and always being a moronic?? Aint this a personal attack? So i just have to spill it.. n yes i am so very2 reliefed i spilled it on her face hehe..

Thats the best feeling of relief i ever felt in years. My burden about thinking of her all this time has been thrown away with only a few paragraphs. I should do that way earlier...

Then after seeing that bitch got sawan babi with her husband. It makes me smile even more cause well people saw that she's being at her lowest point. People read her curse as "I just cant believe Syareena is like this" nobody said "i cant believe Zilan is like this" hahaha .. i'm so so happy...

Apart from that, i make her show the real her.. what are in her black mud shit deep in her heart all this years about me. I think she have to do a lot of samak haha.. yerla she's been with the pig for half of her life! Nobody believe her though. Off course cause she makes fool of her ownself in facebook. Again that makes me sooo happy!!!

Im sure she wont believe a thing i said here. Cause for her i'm acting like im always right all the time. I bet, if she had a "lower" friend in high school, she wont even passed her SPM haha.. it's so obvious what she can be when she's around with the "lower" friend of hers in Uitm.. it only took her 1 semester to graduate! haha.. so u should be thankful that u have good friends (all the hanjeng) here. Just look at how u turn out to be when u with ur husband. Nobody believe that u r what u r now. Especially after reading ur comment about me. :)

Well, i really want to c how far she can go with her own brain hehe. Maybe this is the time she can tell the world that she does has a brain after all. So later she can't blame me right?

Whatever happen after this, u just go to hell k! .Don't beg me to accept u back.. sanggup ker jilat air ludah sendiri??? kahkahkah.

I still cant stop thinking about her baby.. i was wondering akan terkenan kah? cause u know being pregnant is so sensitive! My aunt had an experience b4. When she pregnant a sales person came to her house and out of nowhere she just said in her heart "ewww he's so black", when she gives birth, her daughter has black skin as the guy he hina, though her parenst has fair skin..

So i was wondering, what will it be when that bitch cursed about me for 1/2 hours?? Plus its not only the mother but the farther cursing me too! Thats a double point isn't? The best part is she does said black pig, ugly, hairy, stinky.. what a cool combination. Uhh...Uhh i cant wait!!

Hahahaha..

Never felt this happy for years....Case closed for good! Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note