It's all about childish & greediness

Life has been super bz with works. My life is all about my works day and night. 2 projects to be delivered at the same time which is in another 2 weeks. Lots of drama going on. I slept at 1-2 am lately. My body aching all over... i need a massage. Pheewww..

Today was so nice but still damn tiring, cause i went to KL looking for tiles, toiletries and kitchen accessories. Yes, my loan is approved so hopefully everything went fine with my house renovation.

Me n Rafiee went to Petaling street 2 times tonight and almost bump a savvy yer.. nasib baik klu tak bertambah lagi la drama di bulan ini. After he got his LV bag, we went lepak at syed eating satay. Yeah i missed my lepak time. Can't wait for my project to finish. So this is all the updates for now. But this is not really the reasons of today title. Let me tell u about childish and greediness.

Lets start with greediness...

Today i just found out 1 of the reasons why that bitch did what she did. I know i suppose to close this case. But i feel restless if i didnt write about it. Cause the reason is so sickening n unbelievable n i hate people yang tak sedar diri ni.

U wanna know why? Cause that bitch claim it is all because of her ONLY hard works. So she have d right to do what she did (in an "innocent" way cause i bet up till now she thought she's not doing anything bad towards us). She said:

1- She do all the works
2- She was the one who search for customers
3- 90% of the customers deal with her
4- I didnt do any work at all
5- She was the only 1 who promoting us
6- She do most of the COD(as she claimed)

Does everyone know how partnership works? Does all the partner do the same work? yes and no right. In this business, she work as the marketing here cause i know she's good in marketing plus she have lots of time at her office. so clearly that's what her part is.

As for i am, im doing the management, dealing with dealers, money, and i'm doing all the COD at giant Kelana Jaya, answering all the emails, planing lots of things. At the same time, i do my part promoting our website and deal with customers too.

But that's what partnership is about, having to work together as a team. If u want to think what is right and who has the most domination upon this business just by "getting us all the customers", lets list out my part:

1- I was the 1 who took her to our very first supplier.
2- I was the 1 who trigger us to create our blogshop and start the business
3- I was the 1 who provides the CAPITAL to buy from China
4- I was the 1 who have to take loan to get some CAPITAL
5- I was the 1 who knows where to find the China supplier (and later i teach her which i regreted)
6- I was the 1 who deal with China Supplier (and later i teach her which i regreted)
7- I was the 1 who take responsibility transferring money and did all d dealings with China supplier

So, the summary from the lists above,

I WAS THE 1 TO TRIGGER EVERYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

So, without all this triggering happened, there wont be any Kinky at all!! And off course what she claimed as "all was her hard work and me not doing any work" is useless and no point!!!

Unbelievable i'm living and sharing part of my life for 14 years with a greedy, bimbo and tk sedar diri like this. Why all of us said she's greedy?:

1- She's having this business together with me but she quit and make her own, sell way cheaper then me to steal all the customers.
2- She thought she was the 1 who making us having all the customers and sales thus she suppose to have all the profits, so why would she wants the money from HER CUSTOMERS going into my bank right?.
3- She decided to have her own blogshop once she saw this business is profitable, by cuting our business in not professional way.
4- She dont understand how team works, thus she thought i didnt do any job at all. So it's like im getting all the money because of her.
5- She wants to have the business(money) all by herself only. She don't care about doing it together to make money.

Nah.. i dont need to explain more cause everybody knows how greedy she is.

Anyway, there's always a karma and hikmah behind everything that happen. I'm so glad this happened earlier b4 it's too late. Now i like the opportunity that we had. Hehehe.. i'm loving it and thank God she was out b4 it happens.

About childish..

Yeah this is another shit i have to face this month. Cleaning up someone mess. It's about my team leader. He's our boss most fav engineer. Why? because he's good in talking "big"about his cleverness. But now it was all pecah kedebom terbongkar rahsia.. Who was he all this while???

He just a big fat liar and the biggest childish i ever known. His irresponsibilities has put our project at a stakes, critical condition which we dont know what's going to happen in 2 more weeks.

1 thing i dont understand, this type of people, they dont feel ashame of what they did and they dont feel what they did is wrong.

All this while he was lying about his work, telling our big boss that he finished all his job. But when we checked and tested it.. 80% of his work doesnt work. Can u believe it?? n yet, he still lying about the status even though our boss has found out what happened. OMG.

Everybody dont like his way n nobody bother when he' leaved this company. A few days ago.. he came to our office brought his new boss and talking about making business together. I bet he has feed his new boss with his sweet mouth!

No way me n my colleague going to work with him anymore. He's just a big fat liar. Let's see how long he can live with his attitude in his new office.

I can wait for our trip to Koh Lipe.. i need a holiday badly...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note