A Lot Like ........

Huaargghhh..i'm yawning n stretching every 2 mnts! trying very hard to be awake today. I'm still stuck at JUPEM, can't go home yet due to this heavy rain. I spend all day today chating and read about ArSDE & SQL Server. I couldn't understand a single damn thing about the lecture contents. "It is hard work, Ok! Ok!, I'll do my work, Give me some shoes!" (the GLA workers in command and conquer dialogues) hehehe...

Last saturday i watched a movie called "A lot like love", played by Ashton Kutcher and the heroine is unidentified. It was a simple and interesting movie to me. I really love it! I'm totally fell in love with the "Martin-Ashton Kutcher" charactor. He was so playful, funny, crazy, unpredictable, unique and ambitious. I'm seriously crazy about this type of guy!! The guy who can make me laugh and happy and can surprise me all the time, a guy who can never makes me bore with all he's jokes, he's mumbling, he's smart brain, and he's ambitions as well as he's naughty spastic charactors. Aint it weird, cause it's hard for me to find this type of guy, so sad uhuks. Oh...n... it makes me missed something uhuks. At the end of the day i knew it was actually "A Lot Like Ben". Yeah.. i missed those days too much.......

Ok. the rain has stopped, i'm off from here and am going to take my cats to meet the handsome DR Christopher!!! hahaha.. ciou!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note