Whoa.. its so cold in here!! Its raining heavily today.. can't stand the cold.. makes me wanna pee pee all the time uhuks.. tired la.. all because of my lil 'pundi' i guess hahaha.. what other reasons i can think off besides having a tiny 'pundi'?? my kidney not functioning effectively? its lazy to process, thus its just throw away exactly the same amount of water i dranks?? haha what ever it is..im tired to go to toilet..n its so cold!!!

By, the way... my attempts to go to river has been cancelled again due to this rainy weather. I just went to my hometown Lenggeng to see my granddad land over there which i never been too since i was 13 i guess. A lot of changes and development have been made. Impressive! Then, we went for window shopping as my mom are starting to buy some 'accesories' for Raya uhuks.. too early ma.. but its ok at least we can start buying things bit by bit... well i can't wait till the end of this month! hehehe...

Do u know how disgusting it can be for a 'man' to get pregnant? a women with tiny penis having a baby???!! YUCKS!! i really wanna puke! http://www.celebitchy.com/10590/pregnant_transgender_man_on_oprah/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note