System.output.println( "Neo Mind Activate!" )

Eeerrrrrrrr....

My brain is being actively active suddenly. As usual thinking about money haha n how to get more money hahhaa. I know i have lots of ideas but never was implement, cause some r ridiculous n some r too nonsense, above all, all needs hardwork n focus n determination which i'm lack off.. i know i'm lazy bum.

Impressively! Unexpectedly! Surprisingly! I start learning Java since last friday n now im in chapter 3! This is my first time being focus since my Uni time. There must be some shot wire in my head hehe. We'll see how long i can focus on Java. :P

Another headache is the house thingy.. i had a buyer today who interested to buy my house n hoping i will cut RM40k from the price i put, definitely i wont agree on that cause i want to buy a RM270k house. So whatever it is we need to sell it around that price la. If we succeed .... *sigh*

I guess this what's inside my head now n forever heheheh;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note