My scammers memories

I'm pretty bz this week doing things that perhaps will unleash my real inner business capabilities hahaha (as if). I've long stop making money with my own business since high school. What a waste, i don't know why i stop it when i went to University...


I did remember when i was in primary school, my best friend n my best business buddy, Jasmin. Both of us love money and we love selling anything that can bring profits to us. We have kind of good business. U know, kids those days love to waste money for unreasonable thing n both of us have the supply of unreasonable thing.
That makes our business so good. :P That's 1 of main tips u can use in business "customers loves unreasonable, money wasted, unvaluable, cheap, shiny, cute, and again cheap thing". This kind of people really don't care to waste their money to people like me hehehe.


The most unreasonable thing to buy those days is : a cute small butterflies in a box. Who ever start the idea is realy the best scammers. So what the products is actually:

source : after school, go to field and catch as many small tiny butterflies.
packaging: a square box with nice painted design and ribbons etc. Poke a few holes on top of the box. Cut 1 face of the box and paste a transparents plastics so u can view the butterflies.
victims: stupids kids who bought the products from Rm2 -Rm5. The butterfly will died in 2 days at least.


P/S: So, better check ur kids not to be the victims of scammers in school.


At least i'm not that horrible scammers :). Some of our products are : beautiful + nice + uniques + cheap eraser, stickers, stamps, notes, pens, gold dust, purse, bracelet, what ever kids wanted to buy. We will find a source n sell it. It's pretty impressive cause i can get at least rm40 profits every months! as far as i rememberlah. Not bad for primary school kids la hehehe.

Then when i start to know a penpal service, i start selling penpals but this time i dont take cash profits. In return i can get penpals for free :). What i did was, find 10 peoples who wants to buy a penpal and i'll get 2 free penpals. Guess what?? it's a niche business in my high school a lot of peoples actually wanna have their own penpals. I should have taken cash instead of penpal, i'm sure i can get hundreds of ringgit. :P

I did sell a few other things in my early highscool days untill my best business buddy transfered. I stop selling anything. The last thing i did was rent story books that i borrowed from a bookstore to my friends. So i dont need to pay for the rental and yet with a cheap rental for my friends i did get a lot of profits out of it. :p

I think that was the last small simple money making i made in school. I love business. I love having my own money on my own efforts. Well i just about to grab new opportunities so soon! No more wasting times. I wanna do what i have long stopped!! Yippie!! But offcourse with a new business buddy. I'll let u guys know when it happens k!

Jasmin & I on her engagement day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note