happy birthday to me!



ZiLaN
Wow i'm turning to sweet 17 today! I'm young, beautiful, bodylicious, healthy and wealthy. Sipping my favourites vanila shakes, resting on lazy chair in my big mansion, listening to the musics of the oceans, watching the beauty of the island before my eyes. Having my love hot sexy Ed purrring sweet words into my ears... making me laugh. My life is perfect.. what else could i wish for?? There goes my dreams.... don't mind my words, i'm not J.K Rowling. It would be a blessed if fantasy becomes reality.

Lovely day i had today. Great wishes received from my beloved friends and family . Nice knowing there are peoples care for me. Thank you so much!

What i wish for my birthday is to get d' happiness that i always seek off.


P/S: 10 + 17 = me.

In the memories of vanilla ice cream cakes :( , i wish 4 ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note