What i'm Doing?

(Halloooo)

What i'm doing now?


It's 12.34 am 4th of February.
I'm chating with my friend from India - Avik.
Talking about types of roti we have in India and Malaysia.
It makes me hungry, want to eat Roti pisang.
Oooohhh banana bread love it.

What i'm doing just now?~ 8-12pm

Playing with my cats.
Finish up my Heroes season 3 series.
It's not so bad as some review said.
It still had the twist.
My conclusion is too many dumb ass have great powers.


What i'm doing in the evening? 2-6pm

Trying hard to concentrate on my work - tender.
Got "good"news from my collegues.
Searching for my trainings.
If my boss approve it.
He will screw my vacations.
Oh shit.


What i'm doing in morning? 8-12

Open all the applications i needed.
Check this and that.
Chat with a friend of mine from Canada -Jonathan.
Again doing the boring tender thingy.
Lunch!


Well that's sorts of what my "life flow" and what's i'm doing almost everyday.


(ERKKKKss! Gotcha!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note