Diet-ing

Hehhe.. believe it or not. I'm on diet now!

This time i will make it true. I have gain weight almost 6.7 kg in the past 2 years! Exactly 4 kg within last 1.5 years and 2 kg since new year and 1/2 kg within 1 week i'm in penang. This is too much for me :P. So i need to give a few slap on my face and wake up from this nightmare!

I'm taking Herbal life to help me consume enough protein and at the same time make me lose weight. Since i hv small budget, i bought the shape work only, drink it once a day. The full package need me to drink it twice a day and take their Guarano tea as well, around Rm330.

So, the coach advice me to drink it with soya bean in the morning, drink 2L of water till afternoon, lunch, drink another 2L of water till evening and take a small amount of dinner.

On the first day i took this protein, i start to fell hungry since 10 am and my stomach pain around 12. So, i can not tahan i eat all my sandwich and eat rice with chicken and vege too hahaha. What a diet...

On the next day, again same thing happen but this time no pain in stomach and i manage to eat sandwich only. no rice. Good for me.

Then today, i dont feel hungry early and i ate a sandwich only hehehe. I need to work out too. Bought a new shoes so going to jog at least twice a week, do sit up, jumping here and there or whatever la as long as it can help me to lose 3kg. :D

Hope it's going to work cause i have to win my BET with Jon. I'm not gonna loose this BET + i really need to get my actual shape back. Missed wearing all my tiny shirt huhu... hard to buy pants la when i have a big butt and hips. :P

So by this 31st May, i need to loose 3Kg at least if not i need to "bare" something to some body haha. Which i dont plan too. So i guess im gonna win this BET for my dignity hahaha. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note