Mundus is what i aim for now!

Ok.. i know people had enough of me talking n comparing Ben with all guys.. but sorry i just can't put him aside easily since he was part of my life before.. it's like natural for me to compare with him cause he has what i want in a guy, and he is so 'embedded' in my brain n my heart. I'll try not too.. i will, in the future cause i dont think he has any place in my heart anymore. He's dead to me. I won't forgive him n wont accept him back if it happens he returned. I had enough of him. Its just full of pain. No more nice girl. Ok.. i guess from now on i'll dropped he's name (at least in my blog haha. :P)

By the way, today me n Poh Choo had a small talk with our new staff Kim Jon. We interviewed him about Canada and ask about any opportunities for us to work or study there. I'm surprised that it's quite easy to study or work in Canada (in GIS field) according to Kim Jon. He said, there's a few way we can do - find a job, apply for immigrants or find a place to study and u can apply tonnes of scholarships from them. In order to get the 'local' fees (cheap fees), i can apply to be immigrants there. I tried the immigrants test, yes i easily can get high points -63 and the minimum passing points is 67. If i can get a job or a place to study there i added another 10 points! The only problem is i have to find CAN 10K! Well i dont plan for that, i need scholarship more!

It's good to know about it. I've been thinking about this lately and i think it's time for me to move on now... plus i already had the min 2 years working experiance to apply for any shcolarships :D. I don't kow how high the possibilities to get those scholarships, but i can try to apply first. At least i wanna do somethings which i want to do for so long - to get out from Malaysia, study and stay in other countries for a while!! It's my childhood dreams huhuhu.

Besides Canada, i found 1 very interesting scholarship -Mundus Scholarship. This scholarship is open to the developed or 3rd world countries student to study in Europe. Master programmes to be completed in 2 or more countries in Europe as they made a joint venture between Universities to do research n projects. That what makes it so tempting for me!! This is what i aim for http://www.gem-msc.org/content/modules/ hehehe.. I can stay in UK, Sweden, Polland n Netherlands if i get this scholar!! I'm looking forward for it. So, i guess i need to start thinking about the topic i should propose... this is the hardest part uhuks.

Yeah.. i think i'll go for this - searching for scholarship. Wish me luck guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note