3rd day – Redlands Town

Redlands Town is my destination for today. I spent 1 whole day here. This place is the new commercial area which is really interesting, much better then the downtown area. I think there are about 12 shopping buildings here. Some are long building contained a few branded shop like Marshall, Kohls, Famous footwear etc.

 DSCN0629DSCN0601DSCN0608DSCN0617

The best shop is Kohls and famous footwear for me. I dont know much about brands, but i think famous footwear gives a good price for branded stuff. Things like Liz claireborn $85 u can get for less then $40. The way they put the display shoes is different from Malaysia. They arrange the shoes according to size as well as shoes box at the bottom of the rack. So u can just pick up ur own shoes urself. I guess they really trust their customers.

DSCN0622

I just wondering around and check almost all shops there. Home appliance shop is 1 of my favorite cause i found a few interesting electronic stuff that is not available in Malaysia. I try to find i-robot vacuum but can not found. Thought of buying that for my mom if its cheap.

I found Asian cuisine restaurant, they have all type of Asian cooking. The price is reasonable. I ordered Tom Yum seafood (prawn+scallop+mussel) and it taste almost like Malaysian styles – delicious. The price for Tom yum + rice + hot tea = $15.

DSCN0635DSCN0637DSCN0638DSCN0640DSCN0639DSCN0641

The funny part was, after i done eating, i just sit there for a while cause too full hehe. Then the waitress keep on coming to me asking if there is anything i want, i said no. After a few minutes she came back and asked me to just pay the bill. Weird hehe, i think they dont let people just to sit there once we finished eating or they think i dont have money i guess. When i gave her tips she looks so excited. Weird.

DSCN0605DSCN0607

A few things i learned from Redlands people today that Malaysian didnt do are:-

  • They will said excuse me when they walk in front of u
  • They love to say hello when u look at them
  • The shop workers will greet u and try to make conversation with u all the time. Very good service.
  • They will stop their car about >5m far from u to let u cross.
  • They speak quite slow and very polite kind of way.
  • Again – there are lots of cute guys here!! Too many of them! They are everywhere! this is so depressing haha.

Lastly i just relax at Starbucks and surprisingly there is no free  wireless.

DSCN0656 DSCN0657     DSCN0613  DSCN0618 DSCN0644         DSCN0649

Sleepy already la.. got training tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note