Swine flu?

I'm back and i'm sick. I had a terrible flu and coughs since monday, not much of fever but since i just got back from US Dr gave me 2 days MC. After 2 days i went to work, after like 5 mnts in office my boss came to my place to check my status, he saw im still sick so he kicked me out from office cause they dont want me to spread the virusses and asked me to checked at hospital hehehe.

U know i hate hospital, so i called the H1n1 line and they told me i can go to any gov or private clinic to diagnose me. So i chose the nearest gov clinics. I've waited for 2 hours and when i see Dr she said öh actualy we cant check H1n1 case, though we can but we only check in group not by individual. What the heck!

Dr said the normal procedure is they will give normal medicine first as minor h1n1 can be cured with normal medicine. If i'm getting worst then only i should go to hospital. Duhh.. they give me another 2 days MC hehe. I wish they can give me 1 week MC!

So later this evening, Poh Choo sms me asking how i felt and tell me there are new death case for h1n1 due to late treatment. Yes that does scared me. But somehow im so confident that this is not H1n1 (kes takut pg hospital haha). My flu and my coughs has decrease a bit, not so terrible as last 2 days, but now i felt new symptoms. I feel like vomit, dizzy, shivering sometimes, hard n heavy breathing, tired and my heartbeat increase and if i dont control it i'm sure i can pass out just like before and i really hate this feeling so much. Since i can still update this blog it means im still ok la hahaha. So i guess I must go to hospital tomorrow cause i dont want to die yet.

p/s: hope i wont pass out tonite. :p


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note