Flying to US

I'm so excited! Done my last minute packing as usual. 9 more hours before flying to US. Don't know what will happen at airport, 2 things i'm worried are the pig flu & US customs check. Hope they dont do shit to me tomorrow because i'm from Malaysia and a muslim. I had to uninstall all piracy thingy since i heard they will take away laptop's that have piracy stuff. pufffff.... suck. No way they can take my new baby! yes i bought a new netbook asus eee pc. I know everyone knows about this already, but just want to announce it again in here hehehe.

So, i'll be in US for 3 weeks. The first week in Redlands for my training, second week in San Diego attending ESRI UC and the last week for my leisure at Disneyland and Universal Studios.

So untill then, i will try to update my blog everyday :D Can't wait to be in the environment full of white people hehe.. sah2 aku rambang mata nanti hahaha.

So wish me luck guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note