US Summary

I wrote about 4 pages of my 2 weeks of US that i haven’t wrote and it took me few hours to finish it and guess what? it’s too long i have problem published it so i make it in few part so i cut it and this dumb application was hang and save the  cut edition only. Damned. So if u guys want to know the real or brief story about the rest of 2 weeks, lets just meet up easier.

I just want to tell u guys that this vacation n trip would be more fun and awesome if i went with more fun people. Yup, im a bit frustrated i mean a lot actually, by the end of the day i just ignore things haha. I am so glad i went to Hollywood on my last day there. It makes me think that perhaps it would be more fun to go with Amy as she’s the kind of “don’t care “ and more sporting. I seriously didn’t expect “she” to be sgt4 cerewet and not that sporting except for shopping hahaha. Anyway it’s fun to go there. Will consider going there again but off course with u “guys” la kan who else can make a vacation damn havocs n so much fun la kan :p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note