Unbelievable!!

I had 2 ridiculous horror dreams last night prevent me from sleeping. I stay awake from 4 am updating my blog and other things i have left for a month. i played with my cats while waiting everybody to woke up. I felt better then yesterday though my sore throats and coughs still the same.

Around 8 am i drove to OU dropped my bro there and drove to University Hospital. I went to the public clinic took my number and sit there alone waiting to be registered. I got few sms from my collegues which i felt a bit irritating cause i'm nervous and at the same time people kept asking my condition and telling me to go to Hospital and yadayadayada.. So i just silent my phone and waited while filling up my stomach with crab balls and some other stuffs.

About 10.30 my number appear i went to the desk and told her i want to check for H1n1. She told me i suppose to go to the emergency ward instead. This makes me even nervous. So i walked to the emergency ward, saw nurses helping helpless people from ambulance, some people are not breathing and there's a guy with blood on his hand and no body to attend my registration. So i keep on waiting, about 1/2 hour i manage to registered and have to wait in front of Consultation room.

This is the pain in the ass for me. For real emergency ward waiting time is way longer then their normal clinics! I just sit there, walked back and forth looking at people with 'what the fuck u looking at' look. After 1 hour or so they called me into the consultancy room and again asking me whats wrong with me. Why the hell they asking me that question in the first place? The should write it down on my profile duhh! So, they check my temperature n my blood preassure i guess then ask me to wait AGAIN.

Tick Tock Tick Tock... The guy who has blood on his hand that came earlier then me is still waiting. That time all i can think off was, if i had emergency i will never go to government cause that freaking pain in the hand and yet nobody take care of ur wound for more then 3 hours?? I'm getting angrier and forgot about the h1n1 thing, it's almost 2.30 pm, i'm so hungry and yet i dont know when they will call my name.

that moment all i can imagine was to make chaos in that building, play dead, or smash their windows, punch anyone who walk pass me, or just shout like crazy monster. Anything as long as i dont need to wait. If its not because of my bos want me to go to Hospital i really dont care n just walked out from there. Well, i already walked to the lift when they call my name finally.

Ok this is the best part.... (though some of the dialog are "upside down" but the content is still the same)

I walked in, the Dr greet me and yes the famous questions
Dr: "why? what's wrong"? , i smiled and said
Me: "I wanna check for H1N1"
Dr: "Ok, so when did the symptom appear? since when?"
Me: "Since monday, had terrible coughs and flu"
Dr:"Do u have fever?"
Me: "On monday to wednesday but today im ok a bit"
Dr: "Yeah u don't have fever today, so do u have asthma?"
Me: "No"
Dr: "Do u have heart disease, diabetes, high blood preassure or any critical disease?"
Me: "Not that i know, i never checked"
Dr:"So u dont have those critical disease, and u dont have fever. ok let me check ur breath"
So she's checking my breathing.
Dr:"Ok, i will give u Panadol and if u dont want to take this medicine is fine with me too"
Me:" So, u don't need to check whether i have H1n1 or not?"
Dr: "No, u still young, strong probably if u get H1n1 it will just cure by itself"
Me: "U mean there is no test like blood test or anything to make sure i dont have H1n1? Cause my boss really want to make sure im free from that virus or else he wont let me in the office"
Dr: "There is, but that only for people who have critical disease and if u have difficulties breathing"

At this point i already laugh with disbelief look at her.. she understand my look and said

Dr:"Well i probably had lots of H1n1 virusses in my body but well i'm still ok"
What the fuck - i think
Me:"So when should i come here in case i have H1n1? when i can't breath?"
Dr: "yeah u can come here when u have difficulties to breath (laughing her head off) but not until u can't breath that will be too late.. then only we do the test to u"
Dr: "I really dont understand why young people always come to check for H1n1 it should be old people that need to be checked. Don't worry the minor h1n1 can be cure with normal medicine, and well u can come if u have difficulties to breath. Thanks"

Can u believe it??? I waited for about 5 hours in the hospital to get a panadol "if i want to" and "we only checked if u have difficulties to breath" oh and "do come again if u have difficulties to breath"!!!

It's amazing! If it's so that "nah its nothing to worry about way of treatment", then why the hell they make chaos about who ever have the symptoms or have direct contact with the patient u must go n check to hospital???

Better make a big sign saying "If u have difficulties to breath or i must said almost die then only we checked whether u infected or not" WHAT THE FUCK!

Wasting my time. and if i'm dead cause i dont know whether i have heart disease or high blood preassure or diabetes then who to blame??

Oh yeah.. if i have difficulties to breath i'm sure it will take another 4 hours for my turn to be checked. Or as per my experience, i dont have asthma, so what they did was they just ask me to sit and wait like normal patient though i said i have difficulties to breath. They dont care unless u faint that instance. Stupid. Oh yeah, 1 fucking Dr told me jenis perli nih .. next time try not to wear tight bra or tight shirt. Helloooo those symtoms was due to depression not due to bra or shirt idiot. I know la when i cant breath due to my bra or shirt. Duhhh!!!

That's why i hate hospital and Dr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is

death note